The New York State Library has been busy gearing up for the 2014 Summer Reading at New York Libraries program. Materials created include:
- Public Library Trustees Flyer
- Fizz! Boom! Read! 8.5″ x 11” Poster Flyer(s)
- Educators: Help your students improve skills through reading during the summer months Flyer
- Parents: 10 Easy Ways to Get Children to Read This Summer Flyer
- Parents: Easy Ways to Grow a Great Reader Flyer
- Early Literacy Partner Manual: A Resource for Childcare Providers
- Love Your Library License Plate Flyer
All of these downloadable materials are available here.
Check back soon to view the 2014 School Library Partner Manual and the 2014 Explore NY reading lists and bookmarks.