Teen Video Challenge Resources
Below are links to resources to help you create your video.
Public Domain Resources
- 25+ Sources for Creative Commons Content from Mashable.com
- Creative Commons – Images
- Creative Commons – Video
- Creative Commons – Audio
- mobygratis.com: An archive of “film music” available for independent, student or non-profit film production from the alternative rock/electronic music maestro Moby.
Copyright Explained – Answers the question “Can I Use It?”
- Copyright Guidelines for Students
- “Yes, you can!” –Where you don’t even need ‘fair use” (Center for Social Media)
- Copyright and Fair Use (U.S. Copyright office)
- What is copyright? Does it matter how much of a song or video I use? What is attribution? Hover your pointer over a student for a question. [requires Shockwave Flash]
- Basic information on copyrights, useful links and copyright quiz (The Copyright Society of the U.S.A.)
- Copyright Basics from the U.S. Copyright Office (English) (en Español)